Rental Terms of Service
The following terms of service have been established for the tenants of Storage Sonoma and Sonoma Mini Storage. Violation of any of these terms will result in termination of your tenancy as per clause 17 of the rental agreement.
- The Business Office hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm and Sunday 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. The office is closed on Saturday. The office closes for lunch from 1 pm to 2 pm.
- Gate Access hours are from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm daily. You must exit the facility before 7pm. The gate locks promptly at 7 pm. After 7pm the storage facility is OFF LIMITS to regular storage customers and the public. Violators are subject to arrest for trespassing. Only those tenants whose rent is current will have gate access.
- The facilities are closed for access six days a year: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- Tenants may not use the premises for unlawful purposes.
- Sleeping, living, conducting business, or keeping pets are NOT permitted at the facility. Children must be under adult supervision at all times. Keep children away from electronic gate. Pets must remain in your vehicle: No operation of heavy machinery, power equipment or appliances in the rental unit. Use of the facility for repairing, cleaning or otherwise working on motor vehicles, boats, furniture or equipment is prohibited. Electric outlets and/or lights are to be used only as light fixtures, and only by the management. Use of electrical outlets by customers is prohibited. You must leave the door open while you are visiting your unit.
- The speed limit within the facility is 5 MPH.
- Parking of vehicles is limited to loading and unloading. Do not block the driveways — park close to your unit to allow other vehicles to pass. Parallel parking only. Vehicles parked on facility grounds after closing will be considered abandoned and will be towed at your expense. The driveways are one-way, follow the arrows. Do not back up. Keep children clear of driveways and parking areas.
- ALCOHOL, DRUGS or SMOKING ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES
- You must remove your trash from the facility. THE TRASH BINS ARE FOR MANAGEMENT ONLY. Failure to keep the facilities clean will result in the forfeiture of your security deposit and additional fees.
- The restroom is for tenants only and opened by request during business hours.
- WE USE PEST CONTROL. Exercise caution when near pest control stations, equipment or materials.
- You are responsible for insuring your stored property. You are responsible for any risk of loss to your goods. WE DO NOT INSURE YOUR GOODS.
- We reserve the right to inspect all goods on entry to units. No hazardous wastes or materials may be stored at this facility. Refer to your contract.
- LOCK YOUR UNIT. Tenant must provide a lock. If a unit is noticed unlocked, the facility may secure it. If a lock must be cut to properly secure the unit or if you require a lock cut, a $25.00 (padlock) or $40.00 (disk lock) charge may be imposed. If the storage facility deems it necessary to provide a new lock, you will be charged. DO NOT DOUBLE LOCK YOUR UNIT.
- Do not give out your gate access tag to unauthorized persons. Always use your gate access tag upon entry. If you notice any person attempting to enter a unit by cutting a lock or by use of force, report them to the office immediately. NO TAILGATED ENTRY — YOU MUST SWIPE FOR ENTRY . You are responsible for the conduct of anyone visiting your unit.
- Rent is always due on the first day of the month. No bill or invoice will be sent to you unless you have selected the invoicing by email option. We do not mail invoices. You may be subject to additional charges if you are delinquent in your rents. Refer to your rental agreement. Partial payments on delinquent rents will not be accepted without a written agreement. Dishonored checks will incur a $25.00 fee. If a unit is in lien status, payment must be made with cash, money orders, or a casher check. No other forms of payment will be accepted. We reserve the right to limit payment to cash, cashier check or money order after your rent becomes current
- We request ten (10) days’ notice of termination. Your rent continues until you have notified the office that the unit is vacated, unlocked, returned to its original condition and the space has been approved by management. Vacated units must be left broom-clean and unlocked. Units not vacated in broom-clean condition or with abandoned goods left in the unit or on site will be assessed a minimum charge of $30. Rent is pro-rated for move-outs on or before the 21st day of the month. Move-outs after the 21st will pay the full month's rent.
- Tenants are required to keep Storage Sonoma/Sonoma Mini Storage informed of tenant’s current address and telephone number. All changes of address must be in writing.
208 Siesta Way
Sonoma, CA 95476-4415
- (707) 935-5888 — Phone
- (707) 935-1589 — FAX
- Mon — Fri: 8A — 5:30P
- Sat: Closed
- Sun: 10A — 3P
Office closes for lunch 1P — 2P